Ms word short questions and answers – Theory questions on ms word
Multiple Choice Questions of Microsoft Word
1. What is the shortcut key to split a table?
A. Ctrl + Alt + Enter
B. Ctrl + Shift + Enter
C. Alt + Shift + Enter
D. Alt + Space + Enter
2. Page break is not a Section break
3. Which of the following is not the Section Break Option?
A. Next Page
B. Previous Page
C. Odd Page
D. Even Page
4. What is a Document Outline View?
A. A preview in a full screen
B. A preview with margins
C. A View with a margins and gutter
D. A view with a structure of heading at various levels
5. What is the use of Document Map?
A. to quickly format the document
B. to quickly print required page
C. to quickly navigate the document
D. to quickly correct spelling mistakes
6. What is the shortcut key to display field codes?
A. Alt + F9
B. Ctrl + F9
C. Shift + F9
D. Space + F9
7. What is the shortcut key to show font dialog box?
A. Ctrl + D
B. Ctrl + Shift + F
C. Ctrl + Shift + P
D. All of the above
8. How to remove all character formats?
A. Shift + Spacebar
B. Shift + Enter
C. Ctrl + Spacebar
D. Ctrl + Enter
9. Which of the following is true regarding page Orientation of a Document?
A. Page Orientation can be change at any time
B. Page Orientation of document determines by printer
C. Page Orientation must be set before start typing
D. Page Orientation of a document cannot be changed.
10. Which of the following is Page Orientation?
D. Only A & B
Click Here for Answers